Thursday, June 11, 2009

Breakfast time

Pablo Inza & Eugenia Parrilla at Tangocamp. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson (henrik@floyfloy.se). The photo may not be published elsewhere without written permission.

At breakfast time it’s easy to make new friends, this morning I met Annamaria & Thorsten that lives in Germany. Annamaria has been dancing tango for about two years.

She say: “I have visited Tangocamp Rome before, then I bought the Tangocamp DVD and saw all the beautiful surroundings here in Greece and I knew that I just had to come here as well. I'm so happy to be here. We’ll head to the village for a while and look around before we get back to when the classes start.”

What made you decide to sign up for Tangocamp Greece. Please comment.



3 comments:

  1. I decided for Tangocamp Greece because of the fabulous combination of sun + beach + tango + low price.

    However, I was really disappointed by the fact that smoking was allowed in the milonga. If this is not changed I will stay away from TC Greece in the future.

    Best regards,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have chosen this camp because of the clean and beautiful sea in Greece.

    I absolutely agree with Christian that the smoke in the milongas must be strictly forbidden! Many of us had suffered, especially the lens makers, the smoke burns fairly in the eyes! There are enough opportunities for outdoor smoking. That would be quite a shame if some were not coming back to Greece, correct?

    Love greetings from Switzerland,
    Lynh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Well. Greece has just recently (1st of July 2009) forbidden smoking in public places and it will have effect in Tangocamp next year. Ciao Pino

    ReplyDelete