Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 0 Sunday

Pino picked me up at Stockholm central station and I test drove the minibus to Pino’s and Natalie’s house. The minibus is the one that is going to take us in the crew around all of Europe. It was really nice to drive it.

Back at Pino’s house we packed stuff into the minibus and later on while I was installing some software , Pino and Natalie was busy checking all the participants registrations and putting them into their proper groups. Quite a complex task.

In order to be fresh for the first day of the ride I retired myself at 00:30 but they stayed up until 03:00.

How late do you stay up the night before going to Tangocamp? Please comment.



1 comment:

  1. Well hey, it's 0554 Thursday morning and I'm still in office, my flight form Rome leaves 1200. /Michel

    ReplyDelete