Friday, June 5, 2009

Registration has started

Pino Dangiola at the registration desk

The registration for participants started already on Thursday for those who take the Gustavo and Giselle seminars.

Above you see Pino Dangiola busy giving the arrived guest their papers. One of the things I very inpressed of at Tangocamp is that you receive your own personal schedule. Excellent!

When you register you'll also receive a colored bracelet that indicates which group you're in.

Today many more people will arrive. I looking forward to meet you. Please don't be shy, come and say hello to me. I'm trying to learn some basic Italian phrases, so if you want to teach me some I'd be very happy.

In the coming posts I'll present what the surroundings look like.

Is there anything in particular that you would like too see? Tell me. Please comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment