Friday, June 19, 2009

Tangocamp Sweden is here

Sexteto Milongero. Copyright: Henrik Eriksson (henrik@floyfloy.se). The photo may not be published elsewhere without written permission.

Tangocamp Sweden started in Tylösand yesterday. I'll report from here but I might also add some blog posts from the previous Tangocamps.

It's great to get back to Sweden for a while and to meet all the Swedish friends that I've missed dancing with. Although, when I'm away at festivals, I try to dance with mostly new people but some people you just have to dance with anyway whenever you see them.

Above you see the the singer in Sexteto Milongero when the band played at the opening milonga in Tylösand.

When there are so many people to dance with at Tangocamp, do you have a strategy which dancers you dance with or do you just see what happens in the moment? Please comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment